Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When It Rains . . . .

Thanks for stopping by! Life took an unexpected turn this week, keeping me from our online study of Jennifer Rothschild's Self Talk, Soul Talk going on over at Lelia's.

I have lots to report as soon as I regain consciousness. For now, I leave you with a thought that occured to me as events swept along this week:

"When it rains, it pours" doesn't apply only to bad things happening. My week has shown me once again that this same phenomenon applies to God's blessings. When He rains, He pours. Stop by later this week for the inside scoop!

May you feel His grace today,
Gail W.

The last Word:
Listen, O heavens and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
Deuteronomy 32: 1, 2, NIV.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am looking forward to hearing about your week my friend, love you.

Sita said...

This sounds encouraging!
On my end, I'm afraid it's been the 'opposite'...but as Elaine's and LauraLee's posts reminded me...reverent submission is required for His tweaking...so happy He's rained down blessings on you, my friend..
Love, Sita